Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All About Us

We are the Hewletts! Todd, Kristin and Maddie! This summer has been a whirlwind of excitement and adventures for us even though we didnt really take any vacations. Maddie came into our family the 15th of June and is the light of our family. She is such a sweet little girl and brings Todd and I so much joy. Together we have learned so much from Maddie and love to just play together with her. Todd has been working with a company called Daymon Worldwide at a smiths grocery store. I have had the privilage of staying home with Maddie this summer and want to keep it that way. Maddie and I love to take walks and have fun silly conversations that make us laugh. We just moved to Salt Lake and love it here. We are closer to our friends and family and enjoy the time we spend with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment