Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy But Fun

This past weekend has been so busy but we had a fun time along the way. I have started the CNA Program and its kept me studying like crazy but I am really enjoying it and learning so much. I go on the evenings of Tuesday and Thursday and then Saturday mornings.. which is not my favorite, but I guess learning this stuff that I find fun and interesting kinda evens it out a little. Todd and I just got Callings in our ward that keeps us even busier. Todd got called as the 11 year old Scout Leader. He is enjoying it alot with the kids and goin on scout trips every now and then. I got called as the Young Women Sports Director and I was completely excited for it! Its so up my alley and i enjoy being with the young women alot!
It has been a little hard since my classes started because I no longer can attend their games that fall on thursday nights and at the same time of class. I cant wait for basketball season where I will be done with the program and will hopefully be able to attend to them more often. So lately our busy life is filled with todd working, attending to the scouts, Me studying, going to classes, helping out the Young Women as best I can, and still finding time for crazy Maddie. Maddie is busuy being a fun 15 month old! She loves to read books, dress up, ride horsey, laugh, and run around screaming with her cousins.
This past weekend was fun and eventful for us. We had Spendlove family pictures taken up in the Mountains, and my parents got a condo at East Canyon that was near by so we could go and eat dinner and enjoy each other more. We had alot of fun to be up there with family to play games, relax, and have Maddie play with her favorite people! My sister Kathryn is into Photography and did an amazing job taking the pictures for my parents and for all of our families. She works so hard and did such a great job!
The Spendlove Family: Grandpa & Nana, Evan; Neal, Kathryn, Kamryn, & Kaidyn Richey;Steven, Kristi, Jackie, and Jordan Spendlove; Brandon, Kathryn, Katlynn, & Bronson Spendlove; Jonathan & Sara Spendlove; Todd, Kristin & Maddie Hewlett

Our Little Family
Grandpa & Nana with all 7 Spendlove Grandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment