I sat Maddie at the table and gave her some milk and cut up a few bananas to keep her occupied while I cooked the rest of her lunch. I sat at the table and looked over and her eyes just started to role back and was bobbing her head a little bit. I sat there and just watched her and she slowly laid her head down into her cut up bananas! I told Todd to hurry and get the camera, and as I started to take a picture, Grandma Hewlett walked in and she shot her dead up looking around! After she realized it was just her, she laid her head back down, and I started to feel bad and took her to bed. Recently this week, I took Maddie down for a nap after lunch and she wanted to watch her favorite movie, Ellie.. Well, that is what she calls Pete's Dragon. I put it on she laid down, so I firgured she was fine and left her to clean. After I finished I went down to check on her and I found her in her doorway on a blanket with her cute lil' bum sticking up in the air. Maddie is so cute and silly! I think I have realized that Maddie is stubborn and she will just literally FALL and sleep when she is good and ready! LOl
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Silly Sleeper!!
I have had so many moments of finding Maddie in the silliest places where she just crashes that I just had to write about it! Maddie is so hilarious when she is tired and sometimes after putting her to bed, she lately will get up and play with out me knowing and I come down to check on her and I have found her numerous times in her door way dead asleep with her blanket and random things. The first time I found Maddie in a funny place was in the morning when I checked on her! I opened her door just to see how she was and she was literally in the very middle of her huge room with her blanket!
I have no idea when she got out of her bed and fell back asleep, but it had to have been in the middle of the night. Another funny moment of finding her, was when Todd put her to bed for me and he came up saying she is in her tired state and she was fine when he left. We stayed upstairs doing some things for about an hour and a half. When we headed downstairs to go to bed, I noticed some toys and things that looked like a little trail. It lead down the hallway to her room and there I found her dead asleep on her blanket holding her toothpaste tube!! I started to laugh so hard! It was like she noticed we were not there and had a little party with her toys and bathroom supplies! Just this past sunday after morning church, she usually comes home hungry and ready for some lunch. 

I sat Maddie at the table and gave her some milk and cut up a few bananas to keep her occupied while I cooked the rest of her lunch. I sat at the table and looked over and her eyes just started to role back and was bobbing her head a little bit. I sat there and just watched her and she slowly laid her head down into her cut up bananas! I told Todd to hurry and get the camera, and as I started to take a picture, Grandma Hewlett walked in and she shot her dead up looking around! After she realized it was just her, she laid her head back down, and I started to feel bad and took her to bed. Recently this week, I took Maddie down for a nap after lunch and she wanted to watch her favorite movie, Ellie.. Well, that is what she calls Pete's Dragon. I put it on she laid down, so I firgured she was fine and left her to clean. After I finished I went down to check on her and I found her in her doorway on a blanket with her cute lil' bum sticking up in the air. Maddie is so cute and silly! I think I have realized that Maddie is stubborn and she will just literally FALL and sleep when she is good and ready! LOl
I sat Maddie at the table and gave her some milk and cut up a few bananas to keep her occupied while I cooked the rest of her lunch. I sat at the table and looked over and her eyes just started to role back and was bobbing her head a little bit. I sat there and just watched her and she slowly laid her head down into her cut up bananas! I told Todd to hurry and get the camera, and as I started to take a picture, Grandma Hewlett walked in and she shot her dead up looking around! After she realized it was just her, she laid her head back down, and I started to feel bad and took her to bed. Recently this week, I took Maddie down for a nap after lunch and she wanted to watch her favorite movie, Ellie.. Well, that is what she calls Pete's Dragon. I put it on she laid down, so I firgured she was fine and left her to clean. After I finished I went down to check on her and I found her in her doorway on a blanket with her cute lil' bum sticking up in the air. Maddie is so cute and silly! I think I have realized that Maddie is stubborn and she will just literally FALL and sleep when she is good and ready! LOl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute. Love that little tush stickn' up. :)
ReplyDelete