Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kylers SURPRISE Arrival!

Kyler Came into this world by a major surprise! As most of you already know, I had a scheduled C-section for the 14th of October, which was Next Friday. With how I got news from my doctor that I would not be able to have a vaginal birth, and how Maddie was born with a scheduled C-section and I never had contractions whatsoever with her, I just had it planted in my head that it would be the same and was just getting things ready at home not having a worry in the world about going into labor. I even remember talking to my mom and saying how pointless I thought my visits are too. I would go in, they would listen to the heartbeat, check my cervix, tell me that it was tight and doing absolutely nothing, and that was it. Over Conferrence weekend we basically deep cleaned the house and got more stuff ready for his arrival. Still thinking it was 2 weeks away. Sunday came and we spent the morning going to The Hewlett side of family for breakfast and to watch the first session. We then went home for lunch, naps, and watch the Last session of conferrence. we then headed to see the Spendlove side of the family for dinner and games. All day I felt great and didnt expect anything out of the ordinary. We left my parents house about 9 pm and got home to get Maddie to bed. Todd and I got ready for bed and did our usual of crawling into bed and watching a few Everybody Loves Raymond Episodes before we fall asleep. We were laying there watching and suddenly around 11 pm I felt a little bit of cramping. I kinda ignored it thinking that it was just a little pain being going and up constantly and doing so much within the past 2 days. by 11:40 The cramps I noticed were coming and going so I then told todd to time my last cramp to the next one and they were 10 minutes apart. I then called my mom and she told me to get up and walk around to see if they stop. For about 4o minutes came and went of pacing around the bedroom and noticed they slowed down and werent as intense. My mom said they were just braxton Hicks and to just go back to bed. I did just that and then couldnt sleep because I continued to have contractions. I then timed them again and noticed they were continuing to come ever 6-7 minutes for the next hour. I then called my mom around 1 am to let her know and she said I needed to go in. We waited for my mom to come pick Maddie up and off we went. The Nurses hooked me up to the monitors to see what my contractions were doing and called my doctor. They later came and told me that my doctor said it was too early and they gave me a shot to try and stop my contractions. We then waited for an hour to see what that would do, and I then started to get severe back pain and could not get comfortable at all! They then gave me another shot to stop the pain and I finally fell asleep at about 5 am. I woke up at about 6 feeling very nauseated and I was sweating horribly. I yelled for Todd to bring the trash can over and for him to get the nurse. The nurse came in and took one look at the monitors and a look at me and said, "wow, you are not going home! You are in Labor my dear!" They called my doctor again and he came in at about 7 am and said we were going to go ahead and have a C-section because my contractions were back to being regular and closer together. We barely had time to call my mom to let her know what was happening and off to the surgery room we went. About 20 minutes later, Kyler made his wimper little cry and he was here! Something funny Todd and I always joked about throughout my pregnancy is if He were to be born on the anniversary of the day Todd and I met, which was October 3rd! We find it so fun and special! Kyler is such a blessing to our family and we feel so blessed to have the children we do! We are enjoying every minute of life with these two little ones! We are so grateful to have another little piece of Heaven in our home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment