Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mom!!

Today is my Mom's birthday! Which brings me to blessing #3: My Mom. I could never repay my mom and all she went through to make sure I could do the things that I can today! The day I was born wasnt a great one for her. Both of us nearly died and she had a c- section without ANYTHING to numb her. She got infected, and not knowing if I would ever have a somewhat normal life, had depression and still had 4 older children through it all. For years she took me to speech therapy, did exercises with my right side of my body (I couldnt use it for the first few years due to what happened at birth). She did so much work to help me and still does to this day. Now having my own children, she has always been there helping me! She tries her hardest to do what she can for all of her Children and Grandchildren! Thanks so much for watching my kids charge free and being so Happy to do it when I need it! I am so thankful for all she has and continues to do. Love you SO much Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment