That night Todd was so sweet and watched the Kiddos while i got to go out for a girls night with my Mom and Sister in law. Sunday my parents had all the family over for a birthday dinner they always do for everyone and open fun presents and being around everyone. My parents made me my favorite... Salmon and Veggies:) My Dad can cook a mean salmon and I just LOVE IT. The next sunday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Hewletts and my Mother in Law made my favorite meal that she makes and her yummy chocolate cake... It is seriously to die for! Again, it was so nice and fun to catch up and be around everyone! I love my family and all they do! Im so blessed and had a GREAT 25th Birthday:)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Birthday Weekend and More!
I am so lucky and Todd is the Best ever:) For my Birthday, Todd surprised me by getting me LADY ANTEBELLUM Concert Tickets to go February 14th! I was so happy and excited! I have been wanting to go for so long and i just cant wait! After finding that out, Friday night we got to go on a date night to go to a movie and dinner. I am so grateful for my sweet parents to watch our kids every once in a while! We had a yummy dinner at Texas Roadhouse and went to see New Years Eve... Birthday girl's choice of course! Although my first choice was MI4, it was sold out. Saturday Todd went out and came home with a fun birthday cake and another present... Lady Antebellum CD. It was so fun to do with the Kids and watch Maddie get caught putting her fingers in the cake!
That night Todd was so sweet and watched the Kiddos while i got to go out for a girls night with my Mom and Sister in law. Sunday my parents had all the family over for a birthday dinner they always do for everyone and open fun presents and being around everyone. My parents made me my favorite... Salmon and Veggies:) My Dad can cook a mean salmon and I just LOVE IT. The next sunday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Hewletts and my Mother in Law made my favorite meal that she makes and her yummy chocolate cake... It is seriously to die for! Again, it was so nice and fun to catch up and be around everyone! I love my family and all they do! Im so blessed and had a GREAT 25th Birthday:)
That night Todd was so sweet and watched the Kiddos while i got to go out for a girls night with my Mom and Sister in law. Sunday my parents had all the family over for a birthday dinner they always do for everyone and open fun presents and being around everyone. My parents made me my favorite... Salmon and Veggies:) My Dad can cook a mean salmon and I just LOVE IT. The next sunday we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Hewletts and my Mother in Law made my favorite meal that she makes and her yummy chocolate cake... It is seriously to die for! Again, it was so nice and fun to catch up and be around everyone! I love my family and all they do! Im so blessed and had a GREAT 25th Birthday:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment