Friday, February 17, 2012

Maddie and Kyler:)

There is alot that goes on in Young minds and as a Mom I have noticed just how much their little brains grow, and how fast they catch on. In the past 2 months, Maddie has Grown so much! She has developed her personality more and more and it is so fun to now have full conversations with her and see what she has learned each day. I can tell how smart Maddie is and Im so proud of her and the little person she is becoming. She is smart, bright, imaginative, and so sweet. Maddie has so much sympathy and compassion for others and LOVES to help others when she recognizes there is an oppurtunity for her to help. She also is doing SO GOOD with the Potty Training! She has had a little rough time transitioning to panties and not diapers but as of now, she has gone 2 weeks of wearing Panties all the time expcept for sleep time and the past 3 days we just started going out in public in panties and she has not had an accident at any stores or public places! Im so thrilled and glad she is almost there. She has it down, but some days at home we do have the little moments where she doesnt want to stop playing to go potty, but we are so getting there! Maddie Loves people and loves to make them Laugh. She keeps Todd and I laughing each day and are so blessed to have her!





Kyler is growing and growing and is so big. He will be 5 months old the beginning of March and I cant believe it! He Loves to play and watch what Maddie does all the time. He loves to talk! My goodness he can talk up a storm and we all find it hilarious. Whenever I am talking to somebody while holding him, he will stare at that person and just jump in on the conversation and then smile.. I think he gets a kick out of it! He is the funniest little boy and such a flirt. Whenever any girl gives him attention he will grin and do a little shy look and bury his head in my shoulder. Again, he is just sweet and hilarious. He Loves to smile and see people smile at him. As of now, He loves his toy saucer and its been a lifesaver for me! I can put him in that thing after changing his diaper and feeding him and he will play for like an hour straight! Its been awesome so I can finally get things done. These little ones are the cutest and I am so blessed to have them in my life. Its funny how I cant even remember my life before them. They bring us so much joy and we love to hear them laugh. What 2 amazing children:)




No comments:

Post a Comment