Monday, October 1, 2012

Update on The Hewletts

Well I have neglected the blog over the summer. Obviously we have been too busy enjoying our life:) July came and went so quickly. We didnt spend one weekend at home that month. One weekend was up at the Hewlett Cabin the next we switched to going camping up at East Canyon with the Spendlove's. We really enjoyed the 4th going to the Parade with the Spendlove Family and then headed up to the Cabin for a fun weekend of seeing Extended Family and playing games. For the 24th we didnt really get to do much since both Todd and I had to Work. But the weekend before we were up at the Cabin and went to the Demolition Derby. Love Yearly Traditions! Kyler really liked it and was so focused on seeing all the cars! (He LOVES anything with wheels and can play with toy trucks FOREVER.) August was busy of mainly trying to just get everything ready for Fall to start! Maddie started her first year of Preschool with a group in the neighborhood doing Joy School. Gathering together with all us mom's we came to realize there are 17 kids all the same age!! Its crazy but so fun to have Maddie surrounded with so many kids her age and having her meet new friends. She has loved preschool so far and is getting use to waking up @ 7 am every morning... I think she is too use to it. When Saturdays come I am so beat that I just wish both of my kids would feel as beat as I am and just sleep in... But that hasnt been the case. Maddie has also started her first Dance class at Luv2Dance in Kaysville and is also playing Soccer. It is just nuts but that is how I like it. I like to have my kids be busy and love to get out there and get involved. Maddie is growing up and is making friends and loving life. She Loves all people and is such a sweetheart to everybody she meets. She loves to learn and tell us things she has discovered. I am so grateful for Maddie and the Bright and sweet child she is. Kyler has really grown and done alot of Firsts lately!! He took his very first step last month.(on August 20th) He took his time to full on walk. For 2 weeks after that we would find him take a step here and a step there but now he is full on walking and is everywhere! He is also picking new words and we are seeing this HILARIOUS kid come out of his shell. He does the most hilarious cheeser smile just to get a laugh out of people and I have never been able to get a good picture of it. He Loves his mickey mouse car and anything that has wheels! Very much into trucks and pushes them around the house all day long. He has picked up on saying alot of words lately. We cannot believe his Birthday is Wednesday and that he is a year old! I has gone by way too fast. But we are loving seeing Kyler learn new things each day and see his personality come out more and more. We are busy busy busy but are loving life and so excited our favorite time of year is here! We have Football on all the time and we enjoy playing with our kids and watching them play and learn. Life is grand:)

No comments:

Post a Comment