Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kyler's First Birthday

I Love and Hate when the First Birthday comes. Its fun to do and see them walk and learn new things, but its also a reminder of how fast the past year went, and I reflect the day they came in the world and were a newborn and just slept and loved to just be held. I really just hate that they are now all over the place and don't like to be held to cuddle all that much anymore. But anyway, Kyler turned a year on October 3rd. He is turning into the silliest and busiest little boy I have ever met. He constantly keeping my on my toes and running but all at the same time, he is hilarious doing it. I think he has his daddy's personality completely! He is so chill and laid back and cracks up laughing or continues to do the silliest things if people laugh at him. (which is totally Todd) He LOVES trucks and Monkeys and can play with them all day long! He also loves stuffed animals and gives them loves constantly! This year since our families are so big and our basement is not finished yet, we thought it would be less chaotic to have Spendlove party Saturday and then have the Hewletts come Sunday for cake and Ice cream. We had so much fun and are so grateful for the family we have. We truly are blessed to have such great family that love our kiddos so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment