Monday, December 10, 2012
What Im Thankful for..
I know its a little past due and Thanksgiving was weeks ago, but as the Holiday came and went I do want to post about what went through my mind and what filled my heart over the Thanksgiving holiday and what still does remind me everyday why I am alive. I love to think of the many blessings I have. I have so much to be thankful for in my life! There are times in my life that I do wonder and ask my Father in Heaven, "How and what did I do to deserve all of this?" Not meaning in a negative way, but I really don't know how I got so lucky. I don't think I have done anything outstanding in my life, I am ordinary and just Kristin. But I have been blessed beyond Measure. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for giving me a chance at life. For going through this life with a chance to learn and comprehend the things I have had the ability to. I am so thankful to him for blessing me with the strength to overcome the obstacles that I have been able to overcome. I am thankful to be the person I am today and to do the things I have been able to do. I am so thankful to him for blessing me with the ability to learn from my mistakes and have the gift to forgive. I am thankful to him for having a strong mind and heart to live out this life to Love those close to me. I am so grateful for the chance to be a mother. I am so thankful to him for the gift to have the ability to teach, love, and direct these sweet angels. I am so thankful he is trusting me to raise them. I am so thankful for the people Maddie and Kyler are and for the things they teach me everyday! I am thankful to have the gospel in my life and home. Here are the people dearest to me and How grateful I am to have my children be so blessed to have a big family...
Todd is my rock. He has taught and changed me in so many ways. He teaches me everyday to always see the good. He is the most amazing husband that treats me better each and everyday. He takes care of me when I need it, and is always there to listen. He is an awesome father and loves his kids more than ever. I couldn't go through life without this amazing person!
These 2 adorable kids are amazing. Maddie is an unbelievable loving child. I have never met a kid at her age that honestly loves EVERYBODY. Everyone she meets, she loves and tries to get to know. She wants everybody to be her friend. I could not imagine my life without her. She is so quick to say sorry when she does wrong and so easily forgives. Im so thankful for having her as a daughter and such a sweetheart! Kyler brings us so much JOY! He loves to be funny til he puts a smile on your face. His goal is to make sure everyone in the house is in a good mood. He hates contention and has an ability to calm the storm if there is one. Im so thankful for the sweet and joyful boy that he is and the calmness he brings to our family!
My siblings and parents are the people that raised me and taught me to be a good person. I am so thankful for them and the spouses my siblings brought into the family. We all might have our differences but at the end of the day, they are always people I can count on to be there in times of need. These people know me and person I am and have never turned their back on me. We all have strong personalities and different opinions, but at the end of the day, we all know we love each other and know we are FAMILY:)
My 2 best Friends since I was 12. These two are the silliest, Kindest, non-judgemental people in my life. We have been best friends since our teen years and they have been great friends that I grew up with. Even through Caitlin moving to Idaho when we were 14, and differences we had through High school, we can read each other like a book, and no matter how long its been since we talk last, we pick up and still can be our silly selves. We have still are very important to each other and can still find the great silly friendship we have had for the past 14 years. Kathryn now lives in Missouri and Caitlin is about to move to Australia with her man, but I am so grateful for this 3 amigo friendship we share that is still there after all this time:)
This is such an outdated photo but I am really thankful for the Family that I married into. This is all of Todds Aunts, Uncles, and cousins on his dad's side. Its a huge family! I am so thankful to have my kids be raised in a family that still has contact with great aunts and uncles. They get to have a lot of cousins around and I am blessed to get to have relationships with my husbands family he grew up with plus the spouses of his cousins. I love them and get so excited to see them up at the cabin over the summer time. I gained a lot of sweet friendships marrying into Todds family.
My cousins I do have a relationship with I don't have a photo but I am also so grateful that despite the family drama I grew up with, I was blessed to rise above feuds and keep a relationship with my 3 cousins Jennifer, Summer, and Paige and my Aunt and Uncle. Jennifer and I kept writing each other as we grew up and kept that relationship together when things were happening and I am so so SO grateful I did. They are the funniest family and I love to see them when I can.
I am so grateful for this handful of people in my life and for them being in my life and being so supportive. I am one blessed and lucky girl:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment