For Valentines this year, I finally felt like I finally came up with something great that Todd would love! I have to say, I never know what to get guys for valentines. Is it just me or is every woman having that problem? It is seriously a holiday for girls. But I always feel guilty having Todd do so much for me I have to do something good for him to. Anyway, so this year I Secretly got Jazz Tickets and a nice D. Will Jersey. My mom had great connections and got us 4 tickets to the jazz game in the Lower bowl! It was such a fun night. Because I was just trying to get 2 tickets and my mom surprisingly said the guy she got them from gave her 4, we decided it would be fun to invite his jazz crazed cousin and wife. It was great to see them since we dont so much in the winter time. Because of when the game was, Todd got his valentines early. This past weekend Todd surprised me with dinner and a movie and Sego Lilly Spa gift card. It was such a great night out with the hubby! Besides Valentine stuff, We are just enjoying watching Maddie learn and grow. She now says SO many new words lately and I have realized She is a big girl. So not my baby anymore and it sometimes breaks my heart. she is independent and says how she feels and tells me what she wants. But its also nice to see her grow and become a great and smart girl! I have just been staying home with her and enjoying being mom. I just took my last test for CNA and so now its time to go back to part time work. We will have to see what I find and how that all goes. We hope I find something to work nights so that I can still be with Maddie in the daytime.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
February....
Alot of fun things have been happening for us and we are super busy with things now a days. Lately, Todd has been super busy working for Smith's cooperate offices and on the weekends re doing our computer desk at his parents house. He is amazing a such a hard worker! We are also in the market of getting a 2nd car and are completely ecstatic!!! After 3 years of marriage we are actually going to buy a new car! We are looking on the weekends as well and so cannot wait to find what suites our needs and get it!
For Valentines this year, I finally felt like I finally came up with something great that Todd would love! I have to say, I never know what to get guys for valentines. Is it just me or is every woman having that problem? It is seriously a holiday for girls. But I always feel guilty having Todd do so much for me I have to do something good for him to. Anyway, so this year I Secretly got Jazz Tickets and a nice D. Will Jersey. My mom had great connections and got us 4 tickets to the jazz game in the Lower bowl! It was such a fun night. Because I was just trying to get 2 tickets and my mom surprisingly said the guy she got them from gave her 4, we decided it would be fun to invite his jazz crazed cousin and wife. It was great to see them since we dont so much in the winter time. Because of when the game was, Todd got his valentines early. This past weekend Todd surprised me with dinner and a movie and Sego Lilly Spa gift card. It was such a great night out with the hubby! Besides Valentine stuff, We are just enjoying watching Maddie learn and grow. She now says SO many new words lately and I have realized She is a big girl. So not my baby anymore and it sometimes breaks my heart. she is independent and says how she feels and tells me what she wants. But its also nice to see her grow and become a great and smart girl! I have just been staying home with her and enjoying being mom. I just took my last test for CNA and so now its time to go back to part time work. We will have to see what I find and how that all goes. We hope I find something to work nights so that I can still be with Maddie in the daytime.


For Valentines this year, I finally felt like I finally came up with something great that Todd would love! I have to say, I never know what to get guys for valentines. Is it just me or is every woman having that problem? It is seriously a holiday for girls. But I always feel guilty having Todd do so much for me I have to do something good for him to. Anyway, so this year I Secretly got Jazz Tickets and a nice D. Will Jersey. My mom had great connections and got us 4 tickets to the jazz game in the Lower bowl! It was such a fun night. Because I was just trying to get 2 tickets and my mom surprisingly said the guy she got them from gave her 4, we decided it would be fun to invite his jazz crazed cousin and wife. It was great to see them since we dont so much in the winter time. Because of when the game was, Todd got his valentines early. This past weekend Todd surprised me with dinner and a movie and Sego Lilly Spa gift card. It was such a great night out with the hubby! Besides Valentine stuff, We are just enjoying watching Maddie learn and grow. She now says SO many new words lately and I have realized She is a big girl. So not my baby anymore and it sometimes breaks my heart. she is independent and says how she feels and tells me what she wants. But its also nice to see her grow and become a great and smart girl! I have just been staying home with her and enjoying being mom. I just took my last test for CNA and so now its time to go back to part time work. We will have to see what I find and how that all goes. We hope I find something to work nights so that I can still be with Maddie in the daytime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment