Friday, March 11, 2011

Exciting News!!

Todd and I Came to find a fun suprise February 14th. We came to find a bun in the oven and Maddie will get the pleasure of being a big sister This October! We werent Planning on this soon for another little one but it has worked in our schedule and plan in a very unique way. We are thrilled for Maddie and this little one to be close not in just age but good buddies as well. My Pregnancies are miserable and just want to zip to October! But in all reality I am willing to go through all the sickness for a blessing as good as this! Our next step is to find out what we are going to have and we cannot wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. When do you find out what you're having? so excited for you and that my own will have some friends to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know It will be so much fun up at the cabin next year! We find out probably sometime at the end of may I think... they do another ultrasound when I am 20 weeks and we find out then!!

    ReplyDelete