Friday, July 8, 2011

What we have been up to lately.....

I actually haven't really had time to update this blog and its driving me kinda nuts that I dont have time to actually take the time to document, but it just goes to show how busy we are just having fun! For the 4th of july weekend we took our saturday up by going up to the cabin and spending time there with the Hewletts. We had fun relaxing and seeing family.


That night at the Bon fire they brought in a mechanical bull which Todd was THRILLED about and I had fun watching him TRY and ride it! haha. But I do have to say Maddie did ride it for her very first time at the age of 2! She was a natural! On Monday the 4th we were busy busy busy with a full day of activities! we started off going to the Gateway Mall with our good Friends/ Neighbors, The Johnsons and their little girl. We got to spend some fun time with friends which was nice because we usually dont get to over all our family stuff over holidays. We then had a fun BBQ with the Spendloves and went to Nichols park to see fireworks as well. For the rest of July its just taking whatever comes and gettting more ready for this little guy! Im trying to plan on what I still need to get and figuring out how to put our house in order for the next 3 months. On that subject I am just getting bigger and more uncomfortable as each day comes along. All the same old stuff related to being pregnant I guess! I will have to post some belly shots sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment